Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Yoga Surprise

Happy Sunday! After an intense cycle workout yesterday, I was looking forward to a yoga class this morning. I quickly realized it wasn't going to be my standard yoga class...it was Warrior Sculpt taught by Chris Freytag! SURPRISE!! A combination of yoga, cardio and weights in a heated studio lead to fatigued muscles and lots of sweat.

I am not only happy that I did this class, but I am also proud of myself for staying through the final meditation. I usually quietly leave when the meditation begins, but I enjoyed a few minutes of relaxing and breathing today. Chris shared a message that Dr. Oz says a lot...we all need more meditation and less medication in our lives.

I felt great when I left class!! Life lesson of the day...try pushing yourself to do a workout or class that's out of your comfort zone- it might become one of your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment