Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Toning Tuesday

My morning consisted of a couple clients and then teaching a Nutcracker Ballet class in the warm water therapy pool. While listening to Nutrcracker music, I had the ladies doing ballet barre exercises, stretching their muscles, challenging their balance and moving their joints in new ways. It was fun to teach a holiday class and to see how much fun they had! PLUS, the class was twice the size as my water ballet classes normally are:)

I had more clients in the afternoon, but of course, had to find time for my own workout! In case you are looking for some new exercises, here is what I did:
- 10 min cardio
- Dumbell chest press on bench
- Row machine
- Squats holding dumbells
- 10 min cardio
- Bicep curls with dumbells
- Tricep dips
- Single leg deadlifts
- 10 min cardio
- Calf machine
- Dumbell shoulder raises
- Side planks with hip dips
- Crunches for lower abs- soles of feet together with knees out, lift feet off floor for more difficulty
- Bicycles

Try it yourself! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment